Won’t you help Animal Rescue Merrimack Valley help the animals?
We have lots of volunteer opportunities. Many of these positions require multiple persons to share the duties. Experience is not required. We will train you!
Please fill out a Volunteer Application and email it to : email@example.com
• Foster home. Become a foster home for cats or kittens awaiting adoption. Kittens need to be socialized for weeks before they are ready for adoption, older cats need loving homes to care for them while waiting for their forever homes. You can bring warmth and love into a rescued animals live.
• Donation can coordinator: Keeps track of donation can locations, volunteers and pick-ups.
• Donation can distribution and pick-up: Picks-up donations at current location of their choice and if possible, places cans in new locations and picks-up.
• Adoption day coordinator: Coordinates adoption events at various locations.
• Adoption day volunteer: Assists at events staffing the table and showing the cats and kittens to potential adopters.
• Fundraising chairperson: Develops the fundraising plan and organizes the committees for the fundraising events.
• Fundraising Committee people: We will be planning various fund raisers. Won’t you join a planning committee?
• Food barrel pick-up volunteer: Empties the food donation barrels in one or two locations and make sure they are clean and in good condition.
• Thank you letter writer: This person will write thank you letters to donors.
• Trappers: Would you like to learn how to “humane trap” a cat and help get them neutered and off the streets? No experience necessary!
• Feeders: There are feeding stations in various locations. Feeders choose one or two days per week and stock the feeding station and keep an eye on the cats.
• Spay/Neuter transport to vets / clinics: Picks up cats from those without transportation and bring them to the vet/clinic for spay/neuter or medical.
Download our Volunteer Waiver and e-mail your completed waiver to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org